Wednesday 21 January 2015

Northbound

I am British: Midlands born and raised, with four years of southern influence and now heading north.

Tomorrow I drive to Lancashire to begin my new job as an activity instructor with PGL - that means helping kids to climb up big, wooden ladders and then jump off, and other similar pursuits (with an educational twist every now and then)!

Watch out for new stories of my adventures in the north coming soon!


High up on my playlist right now is Heroes by Alesso, which contains these lines:

Everyday people do
Everyday things but I
Can't be one of them.
 
Sorry if you're feeling envious, it's just the way it goes. I could be a hero, although...
                                                                                                     I'm still working on that.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment