Wednesday 9 October 2013

If only people would write like they speak

As I enter my seventh reading of the day (each one ranging from five to twenty-five pages) I notice that they are all written in a certain way, and that way is to make it as hard as possible to understand. They all use too many long words/sentences and I'm sure no-one really knows what on earth they mean. If only it was written in the way they would say it if they were stood in front of me, I'm sure I'd be fine and we could move on quickly, instead I'm stuck using my precious time trying to decipher:

"This chapter deals with the strategies needed for this elicitation phase of a constructivist approach..."

Please put any interpretations in e-mail to me with the heading, "Let's make things easy for ourselves"

No comments:

Post a Comment