My list of things to do looks like this:
- Complete forms about my learning in Science, Maths and English
- Continue some planning for lessons around a book
- Fill out a review of the phonics programme that my placement school uses
- Write up notes about some writing samples from kids in my class and annotate some other work that they have done
- Add to my file for the term and make sure I'm ticking off all the required content
- Oh, and plan and write a 2500 word essay at masters level by the 20th December.
Aside from that I can tell you that I now have a cow named after me to go with the dove. Not sure this is quite as flattering, but oh well.
I also failed to win anything in the raffle at the school fair last night. I tried to point out that it's still November but apparently they like to get these things in early.
My class prepared a fair trade stall, mostly manned by me, which took me back to the days when I worked in a fair trade shop. Still amazes me how hard it is to convince people that paying a bit more is fair, though.
Ah well. The sun is shining here. Might go for a walk later if I can freeze time. Enjoy your day!