Monday 26 March 2018

A Garden of Possibilities

It's been a while since I did a picture blog, so I thought I would show you the evolution of my garden in the six months since I moved.

Before I moved in (the bench wasn't included)
 .
Pulling back the grass (it wasn't too nice), removing the weeds and building a fire pit in time for Guy Fawkes night!

Constructing a path (using up some of the more than 40,000 stones that I estimate are in the garden, pesky things, but there's a use for everything somewhere).
 
Heading into the wet winter months...

Patience was required

Snow! (Not much I realise, but it's there). Gardens can be beautiful in Winter too.
 
A new path...
 
... and even less grass - sometimes drastic work is required before new life can come!

Sunny days, spring is coming, the pruning and reconstructing of the garden is nearly over, soon the planting can begin (grass, flowers, vegetables and who knows what else!)
 
To be continued (I'm still working on it...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment