Saturday 31 March 2018

When walking with children

An Easter Saturday walk in the Lake District, as described on the way back to the cars by one of the youngest members of the group...

We set off and it was raining and then soon it was snowing and it was sooooo cold! I couldn't feel my feet, which was a problem when we had to climb up some rocks.
     It felt like a long way but it also didn't seem a long time when we reached the hut and there were loads of people but it wasn't any warmer inside. But there were lots of cakes. I couldn't decide which one to have first. I chose the rainbow cake, which had every colour of the rainbow inside and delicious icing on top. Mmmmmm. Then I had some chocolate cake, with two layers of icing in the middle. It was soooo good! Ahhhhh.
     Then what else did I have? Oh, yes, the chocolate crispy cake, that was really chocolaty and crispy. Yuuummmm!

After that we went to explore some old mines. The first one had bats in. The second one had bats in. The third one was reallllllly long, and had a dead sheep in, which was just bones, and I was the first one to find the end of the tunnel.

I wish you could make ice cream on Minecraft. I think I will make some ice cream. I'll get some milk and wheat... oh and sugar, of course. I think I'd make mine melon flavoured and apple. Do you think you can make carrot ice cream, or carrot cake ice cream?

Ohhh, it's really muddy, why did you bring us this way?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, this could have been one of mine! If he had gone with I would have thought it was 😂.

    ReplyDelete