Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bridging the Gap

Changes are coming, and have already come, and I don't just mean the new background to the blog (I'm still working on it).

Indeed changes seem to come quite regularly these days, or at least more regularly than I expected they would years ago, but I'm getting used to them. New locations, new people, a new job this time for me, and always new gaps to bridge. Hopefully I will build new bridges as sturdy and long-lasting as the viaduct in the picture above.

There is a young girl I know, who is just beginning school and is very excited by the prospect, she cannot wait for her first piece of homework. The divide between youth and adult can sometimes be very wide! However, I am aiming to begin this new adventure with the same enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment